CNC machine operator (turning and milling group)
- active participation in the serial high-tech production organization according to the import substitution program, including the control programs development, testing and adjusting, equipment adjusting, initial goods production, staff training, etc.;
participation in the team formation, teamwork skills;
- production plans implementation;
- products quality control and assurance.
- turning and milling parts technology knowledge, complex products usage experience, design skills will be an advantage;
- programs development background (Siemens NX CAM, Pro-Engineer);
- turning and milling group CNC machine tools adjustment experience;
- ability and willingness to work as well as teamwork skills.
- schedule 5/2;
- registration under the Labor Code of the Russian full working time 8.00 am – 7.00 pm Mon-Fri;
registration within the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.